Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Your next band photo shoot will be with me :-)

If you enjoy viewing local Pa.Lehigh Valley bands and the Photography of Brian Lemburg Photo,(Brian Limage on FB.)you'll enjoy the images on my page.
From Rock,Jazz, Ragge, to Country and everything in the middle we'll explore all of them.

All images are the property and are copywrite protected under the US Constitution copywrite laws.No duplication or usage of images are permitted without written permission from Brian Lemburg Photo.
Check out all the events that local bands donate there time to benefit good causes for people in need.
                                                                        " M80"
                                                                  "Lou Franco Band"

    Every county band lover should check out the "Tracy Lee Band" for some good old classic country music
I hope you enjoy my work and pass the word to the bands you know who are looking to get some Photography work done for a CD cover/Banners/Flyers/Website header or any promotional work.
To check out more of my work stop by my Facebook page @  www.facebook.com/Brian Limage



No comments:

Post a Comment